Microsoft Excel Training
Excel is what we do best. Our Excel trainers are application developers and programmers with strong business backgrounds. You will not find this level of expertise and experience from your typical training company. Call or email us today for a free training assessment.
Standard Excel Courses
All of our standard Excel courses use only Microsoft© certified courseware.
Each level is one day of training.
Excel VBA Training
Our VBA trainers are application developers with extensive programming experience. Unlike most training companies who offer VBA courses -- and there aren't many -- our trainers work primarily as programmers and developers, and only train a couple of times a month.
- Introduction to VBA Programming Using Microsoft Excel
- Advanced Topics in Excel VBA (Custom)
- Integrating Access and Excel (for VBA programmers)
Our workshops are highly customized, and come in one or two-day formats. We'll work with you to design just the right course for your staff. We can even design a workshop tailored for an existing project or other work-related problem.
- Advanced Excel Charts & Graphs
- Mastering Excel PivotTables & PivotCharts
- Using Advanced Excel Formulas & Functions
- Expert Data Analysis in Excel
- Integrating Access & Excel (for non-programmers)
Lessons from any of our standard courses can be mixed and matched to create the perfect curriculum. You can even mix lessons from different applications, like Access, Word, or PowerPoint.
Call or email today for a free training assessment. We'll work with you to create the perfect course.