Microsoft Excel 2013: Level 1 - Beginner
You will create and edit basic Microsoft Office Excel worksheets
This course is designed for students who desire to gain the necessary
skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Office
This course is one of a series of courseware titles that addresses
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification skill sets. The
MOS and certification program is for individuals who use Microsoft's
business desktop software and who seek recognition for their expertise
with specific Microsoft Excel features.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able
- create a basic worksheet by using Microsoft Excel.
- perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- modify an Excel worksheet.
- modify the appearance of data within a worksheet.
- manage Excel workbooks.
- print the content of an Excel worksheet.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Excel
- Identify the Elements of the Excel Interface
- Navigate and Select Cells in Worksheets
- Customize the Excel Interface
- Create a Basic Worksheet
Lesson 2: Performing Calculations in an Excel Worksheet
- Create Formulas in a Worksheet
- Insert Functions in a Worksheet
- Reuse Formulas
Lesson 3: Modifying a Worksheet
- Edit Worksheet Data
- Find and Replace Data
- Manipulate Worksheet Elements
Lesson 4: Modifying the Appearance of a Worksheet
- Apply Font Properties
- Add Borders and Colors to Cells
- Align Content in a Cell
- Apply Number Formatting
- Apply Cell Styles
Lesson 5: Managing an Excel Workbook
- Manage Worksheets
- View Worksheets and Workbooks
Lesson 6: Printing Excel Workbooks
- Define the Page Layout
- Print a Workbook
Appendix A: Microsoft Office Excel Exam 77–88210